Home Sweet Home

Saturday, February 4, 2012

We had a great time on our vacation in the Domincan Republic. After a 4 hour time difference, 7 hour plane ride and a 4-5 hour drive we are finally feeling human again. The little one is still adjusting to her regular sleep schedule so I have been pretty exhausted lately.
P had some good bonding time with her Auntie & Uncle. We have the best travelling baby, she was well behaved on the plane ride there and back. I hope it stays that way. 


Tomorrow the hubby is taking P over to Auntie & Uncle's to watch the Super Bowl, I will have a few hours for "me" time, which I am looking forward to. Maybe I can finally finish organizing my office/workspace/studio.

This is what our day looks like today. A warm socks, cozy sweater, hot cup of tea day....


0 comments: