What's new for February

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My hair is now blonde & pink. Every time I go to a new color, I (well, my Husband) has to bleach out the old color. Each time we do this, I always like the blonde and am tempted to keep it. I really like how it looks with the pink underneath. So, I think I will keep it and rock the blonde for awhile. It is probably a good thing to give my hair some time to rest anyway. All of this coloring has been hard on my hair. I keep it shorter so it's no big deal to get it trimmed. Soon as I have some time I will post a pic. 

I received these stamps in the mail this week. I can't wait to create with these! I bought them on Etsy, they were such a great price too. I would have paid three times as much at a stamp/scrapbooking shop, or Michaels. I love online shopping. 


For an early birthday prezzie, I bought myself a travel/purse water color kit. 


I found it online here, also very reasonably priced. 


It is very compact and fits perfectly in a purse or back pack. Great for painting on the go! This will be awesome to take with us on our travelling adventures. 

0 comments: