bizzy bizzy

Thursday, November 17, 2011
I still haven’t fully unpacked from our last trip and soon we will be heading to the lower mainland. I have a lot to do before we leave and I am hoping to squeeze in some outings before we go. Between looking after Miss P and house stuff I have been hanging out on the Busy Moms of Etsy team and working on the Busy Moms blog http://busymomsteam.blogspot.com/ I have found so many great Moms out there, juggling jobs, kids and their handmade art businesses. It is hard to spend time on the Etsy web site and not buy everything. I put together a treasury for the team featuring handmade holiday items.

'Busy Mom Handmade Holiday' by industrialhippie

Some lovely handmade holiday items from the Busy Moms of Etsy!

Patchwork Christmas...
$25.00
Christmas Green and...
$8.00
DIY PRINTABLE Winte...
$7.50
Christmas skirt wit...
$21.00
Christmas in Stripe...
$12.00
Snow Man Hugs Winte...
$13.00
Christmas Ornaments...
$20.00
7 Cute Holiday Gift...
$3.50
M2MG Gingerbread Gi...
$9.50
Christmas Snowflake...
$3.00
Chirstmas Flower Be...
$16.00
Holly Fairy Hand En...
$16.00
Fingerless Mittens ...
$35.00
Christmas colors 9 ...
$24.00
Smiling's My Fa...
$10.50
Santa Crochet Baby ...
$28.00
When I have spare time I collect links of events in the Okanagan, Craft fairs, arts shows, farmers markets, art courses etc. There many things to do in the Okanagan but some of the events can be hard to find. I decided to make a facebook page to list the links I find of artsy things to do in the Okanagan.  Oh, and I made a blog for it too. As if I didn’t have enough on my plate already, right? It is ok though, I am keeping it simple. I am using Google Calendar to post the events as I find out about them, http://artsyokanagan.wordpress.com/. You can click on the event day, read the details and import the event to your own calendar, or you can import the calendar. When I have time I would like to attend some of these events. If you would like to be notified of artsy events you can visit the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Artsy-Okanagan/195947850485064 I have sold a couple of pins this week. Another skeleton cameo and the Frankenstein Hello Kitty pin I am working on some new inventory that I am pretty excited about. I am also anticipating the fun things I have ordered and have yet to arrive. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoy getting stuff in the mail.

0 comments: