Back Home

Tuesday, November 29, 2011


We arrived back home on Saturday from our whirlwind visit to the Lower Mainland. My hubby had a one day course there so we drove down and had a couple of quick visits with friends and family. P saw some of her great Aunties and Uncles, second and third cousins, big and little. She saw her Great Papa too. We had a lovely time and we are looking forward to the next visit.

Yesterday was Cyber Monday , I sold a few things....



While P was sleeping last night, I packaged everything up to ship off today.

sold more in one day than I sold at my last two craft shows, and I didn’t have to leave my house. My hubby was nice enough to mail everything off on his way to work. <3
With my hard earned cash, I rewarded myself by cashing in on some Cyber Monday deals. I ordered myself these:


They are coming all the way from Poland, from a shop called Zoana. I want everything she makes, her prices and shipping rates are great too.

0 comments: