Halloween Anniversary

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We had a great Halloween Anniversary weekend. Our Halloween party turned out great, the kids had fun and ate alot of candy while playing "Boo-opoly". Penelope was scared of a Pirate hat but was ok with a Freddy Krueger mask.

We had a few trick or treaters for Halloween. Some kids were too afraid to come to our door. We made it worth their while with full sized chocolate bars. Penny's costume wasn't cooperating with me, so the mermaid thing didn't work out. I was prepared and had back up costumes so I was a gypsy/witch and P was my feline familiar. Miss P had a great time greeting the kids at the door and would wave to them as they left the driveway.

This week I have to work on getting the house in order and prepare for our get away to Halcyon Hot Springs next Monday. My workspace looks like a tornado went through there. I have a craft show coming up that same week, on November 10th at the Laurel Packinghouse https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133718243387817 so I have to make sure I have everything ready before our trip so I'm not scrambling around the day before the event.

0 comments: